We hiring talent! Apply now!
At Byron Digital Services, our Quality Assurance practice is dedicated to maximizing the value and effectiveness of our delivery teams by bringing modern, innovative testing techniques and tools to our solutions and our clients. Our team of experienced quality assurance professionals embrace collaborative, agile testing processes and focus on enabling whole-team ownership of quality.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking proficient tester to contribute to our rapidly growing practice. This role requires working with project teams to contribute to and implement Test Automation strategies for a variety of Byron Digital Services clients. Successful candidates have experience working within an Agile delivery model, can plan and execute tests, and will leverage the latest tools and automation frameworks.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years in the Software QA (or related) field within an established QA department, with experience creating tests for a test automation framework.
Delivery Network: One of our fastest-growing capabilities is our Cross-Market Delivery Network, which uses agile engineering to deliver custom-built digital products and solutions. The centers, which are located near local Byron Digital Services offices to support clients and teams in the same or adjacent time zones, provide regional remote delivery capabilities at scale. Strategic partners include Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Tableau.
- Work closely with scrum team across all phases of a project to constantly monitor and provide feedback on the quality of the product
- Design test cases and execute all types of testing (e.g. functional, integration, end-to-end) on all variety of platforms (e.g. mobile, web, portal frameworks)
- Contribute to various elements of automated testing for client engagements
- Produce test estimates for testing activities
- Produce status reports and quality metrics
- Conduct test case reviews and ensure requirements traceability, proper coverage
- Assist project teams in determining appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria
- Share knowledge and help build skills of other team members of the QA team
- 2-3 years of functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- UI Test automation experience (e.g. Selenium, Protractor, Watir)
- Experience in all phases of the software and testing lifecycle, inception through deployment
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience with test management tools (e.g. TestRail, HP ALM)
- Mixed experience in various QA-related roles such as:
- Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Automation tester or automation framework developer
- Manual functional tester
- Performance test engineer
- QA tools, reporting, and metrics
- Mobile or web UX tester
- Test environment or test data coordinator/lead
- Travel Requirement: Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Unit and integration testing
- Service / API testing
- Performance / load testing
- DevOps / build engineering
- Application security testing
- Custom test tool development
- Mobile application automation
- SQL proficiency
- Project management, Scrum master
- Business requirements analysis
- Consulting experience
Applicants must include a resume to be considered for this position.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted via email for an initial interview.